VP of Engineering Operations will:
· Lead cross-functional teams to apply tools, systems and principles to analyze and improve lean manufacturing, world class quality operations, and knowledge based management practices.
· Provide multiple manufacturing sites with diverse processes and product portfolio, and best practice training in manufacturing operations and project management.
· Assess and improve critical manufacturing processes and support assignments in Manufacturing, Engineering, and Quality and Logistics.
· Lead a highly skilled team to collaborate with manufacturing sites to assess and improve critical manufacturing processes and support development of quality-centric culture.
· Provide expertise in lean manufacturing, world class quality, best in class, knowledge based management, and data-based decision making.
· Identify areas of continuous process and manufacturing improvement.
· Interact and form constructive working relationships with all level of leadership within manufacturing, engineering and quality operations.
· Coordinate with product development team and technical services team to troubleshoot product design issues and propose resolutions.
· Position requires up to 50% U.S. travel.
Master’s degree in Engineering or related field plus 3 years of experience in manufacturing and quality operations.
Experience must include the following:
· Theory and application of statistical concepts and statistical process control;
· Root cause analysis;
· Advanced Quality Planning tools (i.e. FMEAs, Control Plans, PPAPs, etc.);
· Six Sigma and Lean process improvement;
· Assessing supplier capability using lean manufacturing and value stream mapping.
Job Location: 15 Commercial Street, Branford, CT 06405.
Send resume and letter of application detailing experience to:
Betsy Estes, Accounting Manager, 15 Commercial Street, Branford, CT 06405; firstname.lastname@example.org.